This is where the images of making a support bracket for the burner would go. I cut off the end of a pipe nipple and the secured it with two threaded rings. I also drilled and tapped three holes for some set screws. You'll be able to see all this in later pictures. Plus it was getting a bit scraped up with all the cutting and grinding, so I decided to throw on some paint. Of course I lost all of these pictures when I was trying to back them up from my phone.
The Black Fire Forge!I'll let this dry a few days and maybe give it a try out this weekend. Now I can finally move on to heat-treating and making some knives!