Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1001 uses for a lightsaber

Not to be outdone by my Sister-in-Law Harmony (like any of you reading this don't know who Harmony is), here are some more uses for a lightsaber. As always, I cannot condone all of the suggested activities.



The big advantage of using a lightsaber, of course, is that you can both cut and toast the bagel in one stroke.

Hedge Trimming

Lighting a Cigarette

Sawing Through PVC Pipe

Reheating coffee

Serving Cake

Felling a Tree

This post was modified from an email I got once and an article at:

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/lightsaber.htm

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Awesome! I like the bagel and the coffee heater ideas best. Seems a bit much for a cake server....

Jo said...

I hate to break the news to ya, Babe, but I don't think your lightsabers would hold up to doing any of these. But you do have sooo much fun playing with them, it's all worth it! I like your blog it fits you!