Friday, January 16, 2009

Best. Show. Ever.


It official. All other shows should just give up striving to be the best. 24 is the best show on TV, period. Thanks to last year's writers strike it has been 18 months since the show was aired. I thought this year it should have been titled "48" in order to make up for the season they skipped. Alas they chose to just do a 2 hour movie which aired in November.
Anyway, back to my point. This show has it all. Action, suspence, drama, good acting, thought-provoking themes. This year they are taking on some of the criticism that the show has received about glorifying torture and violence.
I'm not afraid to admit that I was practically giggling at the commercial breaks during the premiere. Its just so much fun! Some of the best writing producing and acting that has ever been done for television. Check it out.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I have to admit it's a pretty good show. Sorry I don't watch it with you more often. As you know it's got a bit to much blood and guts for me, and to much for real scare factor. You are slightly obbsessed with the show, don't you think? Love Ya, Jo