Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Really Cool Wife!

So I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I wanted to wish a blogo-sphere happy birthday to my wonderful wife and sweetheart. She's does so much for me and as much as it sounds like a cliche, I don't show her my appreciation near enough.
She's so great with our boys. I know she gets frustrated with them sometimes, but she couldn't love them any more. I feel bad that I'm not around more to help her with them. If any good comes of them it will be entirely her fault!
So if you see her, call her, or send her an email, wish her a happy thmmpph-th birthday and tell her her husband loves her very much!!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks Babe! You gave me way more credit than I deserve. And you can say I'm now a ripe ol' 31 years old. It's o.k. I'm getting over the fact that I'm now in my 30's and yes, I just admited that. I don't like the fact that I'm that old, but I wouldn't change all the experiences, etc, that got me to that age. Love You and you are a great Dad and Husband! Could you not have found some more flattering pictures? I'm sure if you dug deep you could have at least found one good one...maybe, I don't know that there is such things as good pictures of me.

Nate said...

I just checked my numbers and this is my forty-second blog posting. Pretty appropriate, I'd say.

Tiffany said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Your boys are darling and you have a pretty funny husband.